KCWA is back with an Inter-Parish dance Competition ‘KCWA Dancing Star 2017’, an event open to all Mangalorean Catholics residing in Kuwait. The auditions will be held on Friday, 22 September 2017 in Indian Public School, Salmiya from 2 pm onwards. We invite you with family and friends for this one-of-a kind event. This is a golden opportunity for your kids to showcase their talents.
Important Announcement for Registered Participants
We would like to inform that two changes that been made taking into consideration several aspects:
- The venue has now been shifted to Indian Public School, Salmiya
- The competition has now been generalised due to lack of entries from certain parishes. However, we will have 7 finalists instead of 3.
Please note that the registrations/reconfirmation for categories 2004-2007 & 2008 – 2010 will begin from 2 pm onwards and the competition will begin thereafter. Kindly do not forget to bring your music in a USB in mp3 format.
Wishing all the participants all the very best!
The rules and regulations of the auditions are given below:
Age Group: 7-9 yrs. and 10-13 yrs.
Duration of soundtrack: 2 mins.
Genre of Music: Open (Avoid Religious hymns)
A minimum of four participants per category required from each parish. Best three from each category per parish will be selected as finalists. The finalists will compete for the title “Dancing Star” during KCWA Talent Competition on Friday, 1 December 2017.
- Musicality (Dancing in synchronization with the music)
- Choreography (Showing a variety of movements & dance style with creativity)
- Expression (Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence)
- Presentation (Costume and attitude)
Judges decision will be final and no discussions/arguments will be entertained.
The soundtrack to be submitted in a Flash drive in MP3 format only on the day of audition.
For any queries, kindly contact the coordinators of respective Parishes mentioned in the flyer above.