Kuwait Canara Welfare Association (KCWA) in its 30th year of inception, is geared up to host the sixth edition of “Gulf Voice of Mangalore” (GVOM) – Konkani singing talent hunt show, popular among music loving and Konkani speaking people residing in the Gulf countries.. Grand Finale will be held in the State of Kuwait, on 09th November 2018.
As countdown to the Grand Finale, KCWA is pleased to announce 2nd monthly quiz with theme based on the seven musical notes. The quiz will be available on www.kcwakuwait.org from 09th to 25th of every month from April to October.
Format of the Quiz:
- The contest will be from April 2018 to October 2018.
- A set of 5 multiple choice objective type questions will be available online on www.kcwakuwait.org from 09th to 25th of the month as per the Indian Standard time (IST).
- Contestants are required to answer all the five questions.
- An acknowledgement email confirming receipt of answers will be sent immediately within 24 hours.
- Results and answers will be announced on the 30th of the respective month.
- One winner will be awarded INR 5,000/- every month.
- One participant with maximum correctly answered questions in all the seven quizzes will be awarded INR 15,000/-, which will be announced on 09th November 2018 in Kuwait, during the grand finale of Gulf Voice of Mangalore – Season 6.
- In case, there are more than one correct entries, the winner will be decided by lots.
The contestants are required to comply with the below mentioned Rules and Regulations:
- The contest is open to any person of Mangalorean lineage having a bank account in India, residing all over the world.
- Only one entry per person shall be allowed.
- The Contest will be held online on the www.kcwakuwait.org site in the “Quiz” area dedicated to the Contest.
- The contestant must provide with their real data, according to the information listed on their identity card and with a valid telephone number and email address.
- Contestants are required to use the same first name and last name combination and email address throughout the Contest period.
- An identity card for identification and Bank account details (from any Bank in India) are necessary for receiving the prize.
- The winner will be contacted by the email address and mobile number provided.
- KCWA at any point of time will not share the personal data provided by the contestants.
- KCWA reserves the right to cancel the contest or modify or change the Rules and Regulations at any time without prior notice. These modifications shall become applicable only after their prior publication on www.kcwakuwait.org
KCWA invites all Mangaloreans to take part in this quiz. For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to Participate