The holiday season with kids’ summer vacation has arrived and after COVID outbreak this is the first vacation for kids to have a good time. Now this is the time to take a break and venture on a family holiday. Have you planned your vacation this summer?
If yes, once again KCWA encourages kids from our community to exercise their talent in creativity.
KCWA is conducting two competitions under TRAVELOGUE.
- Photo Essay : Participants have to pen down their travel experience along with the photographs.
- Video log (Vlog) : Participants have to create a video of not more than 5 minutes, creatively showcasing their travel experience. The participant is required to narrate the Vlog composed. Participants video shall be uploaded in KCWA YouTube.
Last date to send your entries 18 August 2022.
Photo Essay and Video log must be sent to email@example.com
Rules and Regulations:
- The title of your travelogue should be “My Vacation 2022” with Name and KCWA membership no.
- Only Members’ Children between the age group of 8 to 18 can prepare a travelogue on their summer vacation.
- Write-up should be brief with maximum of 1000 words.
- Photos taken along with the candidate should be submitted.
- Write-up should be in Word/PDF format and photographs (max.10) in jpg format (Max size 200KB each)
- Pictures and messages should not be duplicated.
- Record video in “Landscape mode”.
- Upload the video on a file sharing service like OneDrive/Google Drive/WeTransfer and share the link to us with appropriate access.
- Judging Criteria : Creativity/Composition/Literature /Narration.
- Decisions of KCWA Managing committee will be final and incontestable.
Two best travelogues in each category will be awarded with prizes.
Winners will be announced on 26th August 2022 at the KCWA General Body Meeting.
We look forward to your active participation.
For more details, you may contact our Cultural Secretary Mr. Ronson Saldanha on +965 9606 7143.