The holiday season with kids’ summer vacation has arrived. It is the time where most of us take a break and venture on a family holiday. Have you planned your vacation this summer?
If so, KCWA encourages kids from our community to exercise their talent in creativity.
This year KCWA is conducting 2 competitions under TRAVELOGUE.
- Photo Essay: Participants have to pen down their travel experience along with the photographs and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 August 2019.
- Video log (Vlog): Participants have to create a video of not more than 5 minutes, creatively showcasing their travel experience. The participant is required to narrate the Vlog composed and must be uploaded to YouTube and the link must be sent to email@example.com by 19 August 2019.
Rules and Regulations:
- The title of your travelogue should be My Vacation 2019 – “kcwa membership no. & Name”
- Only Members and their Children between the age group of 8 to 18 can prepare a travelogue on their summer vacation.
- Write-up should be brief with maximum of 1000 words.
- Photos taken along with the candidate should be submitted.
- Write-up should be in Word/PDF format and photographs (max.10) in jpg format (Max size 200KB each).
- Pictures and messages should not be duplicated.
- Audio & Video should be clear in the vlog.
- Two best travelogues in each category will be awarded with prizes.
- Winners will be announced on 30th August 2019 at the GBM.
- Judgement criteria : *Creativity *Composition *Literature *Narration
- Decisions of KCWA Managing committee will be final and incontestable.
For more information, please contact our Cultural Secretary Mr. Harrison Monteiro on 60697969. We look forward for your participation in the competition.